Friday, May 27, 2011

And There's More



So The Husband and I agreed to talk to LM’s pediatrician and have her evaluated to see if there’s really something wrong or if she just needs a good dose of Supernanny.  So now we have to wait three weeks for the evaluation appointment.  But she did say that if I could get the patient forms in right away that they could call me if there was a cancellation.  So, let’s see how we fare through the next three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment