Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 4

Okay, So I didn't get to post the last couple of days but I've been thinking about posting.  Does that count?  So, here we go....

Yesterday I did an hour and a half of roller skating.  I was so sore from Jillian's 30 Day Shred on Day 1 that walking up the stairs was excruciating!  But I managed to get through skating.  Today, Day 5, I did the Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD - Warm Up, Boot Camp 1, and Cool Down.  Total of about 30 minutes.  Holy hell Bob Harper is MEAN!!  And I officially hate push ups.  No seriously, I SUCK at pushups.  But I don't totally hate Bob.  He's pretty awesome, actually.  And it was actually a really good work out. 

My goal is to work out 5 to 6 days a week.  That's the plan, at least.

WEIGH IN: 178.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment